Last Updated on March 3, 2016
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the Service and the Service owners. Furthermore the way this Service processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
1. DATA WE COLLECT
Information you provide:
- Your username, password, and e-mail address when creating a Spinrilla account.
- User content that is posted to the Service (e.g., profile photos, comments, or any other media including audio files).
- Any e-mail or private message (by means of third party social networks) communications.
- Optionally you may provide audio files to be shared with other users of the Service.
- The Service does not have access to your location however third parties may use IP based geolocation for advertising purposes.
Device specific data:
- Information about your device such as the model and manufacturer, operating system version, carrier, and mobile browser.
- When accessing Spinrilla from a mobile device (such as Android or iOS) our analytics provider and our advertising networks may collect your device identifier. A device identifier is a unique set of characters to associate a device with yourself. Please note that a mobile device identifier cannot personally identify yourself.
2. HOW WE USE THE DATA
The Spinrilla mobile apps may display advertisements from third party networks. The third parties will do their best to serve a relevant ad while respecting your privacy.
Device specific data (such as operation system and version) is used for analytics and advertising purposes. Our third party advertisers may serve ads targeted at a specific device type. In addition, knowing what type of devices are accessing the Spinrilla Services helps us build a better experience for a broader set of device types.